LED Light Dimmer Controller Modulator For Aquarium Fish Tank
- Material: Plastic
- Model: S2-pro
- Product connector: 5.5mm DC male with lock thread.
- Product size: width 6.5cm .
- Applicable to: compatible with conventional 36V under 100w with constant pressure LED lamps,like Chihiro lights,it is not workable with SUNSUN light.
- 1>. Industrial-grade LED display digital tube that can be easily detected at any angle and light.
- 2>. 100 – level dimming to meet the requirements of various plants and pets for light.At the same time, both open and close use the gradient mode to reduce the effect on fish.
- 3>. With 8 sets of time brightness Settings, timer switch, simulate the different brightness switch of nature. Combine the timer and the dimmer into one.
- 4>. 0.05UM patch, mature sunrise and sunset procedures, all tested in the factory.
Feature of S2-pro:
- For S2,the brightness change of sunrise and sunset varies Jumpingly; S2 PRO is gradual, smoother than S2
- S2 PRO has night light mode
- S2 PRO increases frequency and reduces noise
- Before the installation, confirm the power supply and power of the lamp, which is lower than 100W. Check the interface of the lamp (5.5mm DC master lock), and connect the modulator in series between the lamp and the power supply.
- Step 1: Open the package and remove the dimmer.
- Step 2: Connect the dimmer to the LED lamp.
- Step 3: Plug in the power to automatically turn on the dimmer.
- Step 4: Set the dimmer parameter.
Key function description:
- 1>. ON/OFF
- Switch the light on/off.
- Long press enter time to adjust the interface, by pressing + and – adjusting hours and minutes.
- Press “M” to exit time setting.
- 2>. MIN/L+
- Brightness increased
- 3>. HOUR/L-
- Brightness decrease
- 4>. MODE
- Press the manual/automatic switch, long press into the timer setting.
- NO-1 and time cycle flicker, through + and – for the first set of time Settings.
- Press MODE key again, L000 flicker, through + and – for the first set of brightness Settings.
- Then press MODE key, NO-2 and time cycle flicker, through + and – to set the second set of time.
- Press MODE key again, L000 flicker, through + and – to set the second set of brightness Settings.
- In this way, 8 sets of data are set. Press MODE to exit after setting.
- P.S. If the time is set to “– : –“, the data on behalf of the group does not work.
- 5>. Display
- L00*/ time back and forth indicates that the system is in manual state.
- ATUO/ time shows that the system is in an automatic state, and the system automatically enters the automatic state by default.
- In automatic state, you can intervene manually.
- (for example, turn off the light in the automatic state when the light is turned off, and keep on going until the next automatic cycle arrives).
1> Please allow 1-2mm error due to manual measurement, make sure you do not mind before you bid.
2> The colors may be different for different display, please understand.