Our 3-step order process is very simple to follow:
Step 1: Order and Submission of design specs & measurements
Please submit (by sending messages) the following information according to instructions in 1.1 and 1.2,while you place the order. For large orders, you can also contact me to send the excel file.
1.1 Color and designs:
Color or fabrics (including details for pockets, lapels):
Closure in the front:
Fold in the back:
Fitting level (slim / regular / loose):
1.2 Body size measurements
(1) Neck Circumference: __________ CM ( or inch )
(2) Shoulder Width: __________ CM ( or inch )
(3) Sleeve Length: __________ CM ( or inch )
(4) Bicep Circumference: __________ CM ( or inch )
(5) Wrist Circumference: __________ CM ( or inch )
(6) Bust Circumference: __________ CM ( or inch )
(7) Jacket Waist / Stomach : __________ CM ( or inch )
(8) Abdomen Circumference: __________ CM ( or inch )
(9) Jacket Length: __________ CM ( or inch )
(10) Waist Circumference: __________ CM ( or inch )
(11) Hip Circumference: __________ CM ( or inch
(12) Your Height Without Shoes: __________ CM ( or inch )
(13) Your Weight Without Shoes: __________ KGS ( or Pounds )
(14) Your Body Form: A / B / C / D / E
(15) Your Shoulder Form: A / B / C
(16) Your Abdomen Form: A / B / C
If possible, please also give us three body pictures, front, back and side which is very perfect for our tailor to know your body form and make perfect well-fitting shirt for you.Please provide leg openning if you want super slim pants.
1.1 Design specs
1.1.1 Multiple choices for colors and fabrics (here are the most frequently used ones, please feel free to contact me for other colors or fabrics) :
.1.2 Style Customization Choices (Please contact me or send me pictures if you need special designs):
(1) Customerrsquos design is welcome. You can give me detailed pictures of the men clothing you like. Then we can make the men shirtsaccording to the shirts you like. We can custom made all kinds of men shirts based on the detailed picture. Free charge to customize according to the above options or other simple adjustment.
(2) Please note that due to limitations in photography and the inevitable difference in monitor/screen settings, the color shown in photograph may not correspond 100% to those in items themselves. There may be a slight color difference between the photograph and the finished men shirts
(3) Our tailors will make shirts based mainly on your measurements, shirts design and experiences, small adjustment will be made accordingly. 1~2 cm variation should be acceptable for customers purchasing this item. This variation doesn't mean that the shirts is defective or mis-shipped.
Step (1.2.1): Preparing for measurement
All the shirts in our shop are custom made according to your body size measurements by our senior tailors.
Important tips to have the right measurements:
Please ask a friend to take measurements according to the measurement instructions below.
Please provide tight measurements, our tailors will relax measurements to make a well-fitting shirts for you according to your height, weight and our tailor's rich clothing making experiences. You don't need to relax any measurements. Just provide us all the measurements, all the rest will be done by our tailors perfectly. : )
When you take the measurements, it is better that you wear only a well-fitting shirt as our measurement model which is good for right measurements.
Keep a relaxed and normal natural posture.
Prepare one measuring tape.
Step (1.2.2): Taking measurements
(1) Neck Circumference: Put the tape around the neck and in the middle of Adam&rsquos apple and sternal notch. Leave a forefinger spacing in the circle as shown in the above picture, read the data on the tape.
(2) Shoulder Width: Put tape along the shoulder arc, measure shoulder arc from the left shoulder point to the right shoulder point. The “shoulder point” is the place where shoulder seam and armhole seam meet on your well-fitting shirt.
(Remark: Shoulder arc is not a straight line. If you have a well-fitting shirt with perfect shoulder width, it is better that you wear this jacket, then measure shoulder width according to pictures above. )
(3) Sleeve Length: Place the tape on the shoulder point (where the shoulder seam and armhole seam meet on your well-fitting shirt). Measure from this shoulder point to the point of hand where thumb and forefinger meet. Keep your arms straight and relaxed.
(Remark: If you have a well-fitting shirt jacket with perfect sleeve length, it is better that you wear this jacket, then measure sleeve length according to pictures above.)
(4) Bicep circumference: Put the tape under armpit, measure the circumference of the fullest part of your bicep.
(5) Wrist circumference: Measure the circumference of your wristbone.
(6) Bust Circumference: Relax your body maintain a normal breathing standing, natural stance. Under the axilla, measure around the fullest part of your bust, attach your body well, donrsquot relax measurements, but also not too tight, just your whole bust can feel the measure tape.
(Remark: please only wear one shirt when taking measurements of bust circumference)
(7) Jacket Waist / Stomach : Relax your body, maintain a normal breathing standing, natural stance. Put the tape in the middle of chest and abdomen (the thinnest part of your upper body, the lower end of the rib), attached the tape to your body well, don&rsquot relax measurements, can be a little tight, but also not be too tight.
(Remark: please only wear one shirt when taking measurements of jacket waist/stomach)
(8) Abdomen Circumference: Relax your body, maintain a normal breathing standing, natural stance. Measure the abdomen circumference in its widest part, usually right across the belly button, attach your body well, don&rsquot relax measurements, but also not too tight, just your whole abdomen can feel the measure tape.
(Remark: please only wear one shirt when taking measurements of abdomen cir )
(9) Jacket Length: Measure straight down from the base of the neck (the point where the shoulder seam and neck seam meet on your well-fitting shirt ), through bust, to thumb finger knuckle (half of the thumb).
(Remark: If you have a well-fitting shirt with perfect jacket length, it is better that you wear this jacket, then take measurements of jacket length according to pictures above.)
(10) Waist Circumference: Relax your body, maintain a normal breathing standing, natural stance. Put the tape at the level where you usually wear your pants belt, measure around the thinnest part of your waist, relax and take the measurement.
(Remark: please remove your pants belt when taking measurements of waist circumference Donrsquot use Jeans as a reference, since they usually stand lower than suit pants)
(11) Hip Circumference: Put the tape at fullest part of your hips, measure the circumference. Please only wear one pair of pants and don&rsquot put anything in pants pocket.
(14-16) Shape of body/shoulder/abdomen
Step (1.2.3): Sending measurement information with pictures for referrence
If possible, please provide also 3 body pictures (front, back and side view), this is perfect for our tailor to know your body form and make perfect well-fitting shirt for you.
You can send us body picture without showing your head as shown in the reference below.
Step 2: Confirmation and production
We&rsquoll confirm your submitted information, please keep in touch after your order submission.
Production of our custom made shirts starts with measurements analysis, shirts design and fine adjustment, then hand cut to sewing details, 90% of the process are hand made; each detail reflects the commitment of our senior tailors with more than 20 yearsrsquo experiences and senior designers with more than 15 yearsrsquo experiences.
Each custom made shirts usually takes 7-15 days of our dedication (In sepcial holidays, such as Chinese New Year or National holidays, there will be some little delaying):
-280 steps for jacket
-126 steps for pants
-98 steps for fabric cut
-36 steps for ironing
-50 steps for quality check
WELCOME TO MY STORE
We are a professional suit and clothing factory, have our own senior tailors.
SaraWan is leader of custom made men suits, tailcoats, shirts on Aliexpress. As an experienced manufacturer, we've been focusing on men's clothing for several years. Our team is consisted of senior tailors with 20 years' experiences, passionate and knowledgeable customer service team.
Our long term commitment in customer satisfaction has made us the first choice for our customers, especially in wedding and B2B(local suits stores, startups). We're also the largest player in premium men suits and dress shirts.
Any questions about the items, please leave us message.
All the messages will be replied within 24 hours in working days.
We offer the most attractive price to our customers, the current price is applicable to all most all of the cases. However, we hold the right to charge additionally in other cases, e.g. your design is much more complex, your suits require much more fabrics than common ones(at least 20% extra charge if bust/abdomen/hip is equal or larger than 115 cm/45 inch), you have a very very tight timeline for us.
International buyers – Please note:
(1) Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer`s responsibility.
(2) How the import duty will be charged depends on each country`s custom policies.
Please check with your country`s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding.
We commit to the total customer satisfaction and want to bring you best buying experience.
If you are happy with the item, please kindly share your unique experiences with us by leaving positive feedback. We really appreciate your support.
If there is any problem with the item, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will reply you in 24 hours. A proper solution will be given ASAP. Please do not open disputes, or leave neutral or bad feedback about us without any communication. Thanks for your confidence in us.